The Morgan is one of the all-time great British sports cars.
Hand-built by craftsmen and combining classic looks with modern reliability and an abundance of character - the Morgan is how a sports car ought to be and driving one is an experience that shouldn't be missed!
If you've always fancied driving a Morgan, be it just for fun, or to celebrate a birthday or other special occasion, then we can offer Morgan hire packages ranging from a day to a week or more.
We have 2 types of Morgan available for hire. The '3-Wheeler' and the 'Classic Morgan' with a conventional number of wheels! Our rates are:
|Weekend (Fri - Mon)||£395||£495|
Try before you buy
If you are considering buying a Morgan but wish to properly experience one before committing to a purchase, why not hire one from us?
If you subsequently decide to purchase a Morgan from us, then we can offer the following refunds against your hire charges:
- Refund of a day's hire if a used Morgan is purchased
- Refund of up to a weekend's hire if a new Morgan is purchased
N.B. Refunds are applicable against purchases made within 3 months of the end of the hire period.
If you would like to arrange a Morgan hire package as a present for someone, we can supply gift vouchers. Please contact us for more details.
Morgan hire terms and conditions:
- Mileage allowance is 100 miles per day or 250 miles for the weekend hire
- Weekend is 4pm Friday - 10am Monday
- Extra miles charged at 25p per mile
- Additional driver available at an admin charge of £10 per day
- Prices include VAT and comprehensive insurance
- Insurance excess is £750
- Car supplied with a full tank of fuel and to be returned with full tank otherwise a re-filling charge applies
- Vehicle only to be used for social, domestic & pleasure purposes in the UK
- Vehicle only to be used on public roads and not under any circumstances to be used for any type of competition, racing, time trial or track day
- Driver requirements:
- 25 to 70 years of age
- Resident in Great Britain, Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man
- Hold a current, full, valid UK driving licence and have held this for 5+ years
- Must not have any disqualification on the driving licence
- Must not have more than 2 current offences on the driving licence
- Must not suffer from any medical conditions requiring referral to DVLA
- Must complete a proposal form that is accepted by our insurers